2012年12月7日星期五

glaring role ghd iv styler black box

ghd outlet returned to his room, if see Muxiang is sitting on the chair, dozing, heard her footsteps as soon as I opened my eyes."The girl back."Ghd rubbed his eyes, smiled and said."You've been waiting for?"Ghd looks at her and asked."Yes, I will go to the end of the wash water to wash, girl after rest."Ghd said as he stood up, walked out cautiously without any noise, no one will end with a basin of hot water came in.

ghd pink didn't say anything in undress, cleansing, wash finished, bed rest.Banksia rose to help her down gauze account, was about to end with the wash water out, GHD seems to think of all of a sudden, he said: "Oh, yes, I am a copied a few good articles, also on the table, forgot to collect.You help me, it was you who read to give hin."

"Is."ghd offers down wash water, walked up to the desk, put the piece of a piece of paper full of words a neatly, on the corner of the table, and took the town of paper with."Tonight I do not have to watch you go back there, sleep a night, thank you for a few days."She finished, ghd said.

没有评论:

发表评论