2013年1月31日星期四

ghd gold classic styler make you the focus in peoples eyes

Break bad, good bad, always does not see the time, every month, I can down, two mother told me only in the house yo, do not go out, I think she was afraid I met ghd, or your house, things, this month, I did not work, a freeloader, early some people see not pleasing to the eyes?And the GHD, estimation also early waiting to interrogate me?Well, my heart smile, think too much of yourself?In historical endless flow, you are dying, and I like.

No matter when, I was standing by the window, although a long injury ghd purple thin layer of skin, but following not long, I also dare not take, just stand.I now know I live in the house in the end what is azimuth acoustic yuan Lang, the window to a small piece of land, land is few pole bamboo and a few flowers GHD wood, bamboo behind what I see, not the yard, because has been very quiet, not to hear the footsteps of people are hurrying to and fro.I think myself should be the west wing, because every day I can see the sunrise, but does not see the sunset, next to a stone path South bamboo and GHD down Beats By Dre, to where I do not know.

Early hear sound garden flowers and trees Guangzhi Lang, I live near ghd hair straighteners there are a lot of flowers and trees.There is a tree, tall and straight, bark grey and smooth leaves, seemingly hard and shiny, shank and red brown, when I arrived, the tree also sporadic infants with white, looking at both tall and graceful.Bamboo below a few flowers, termagant peony I know, GHD overlapping petals, pressure in the moving branches, wind, very graceful.There is also a I have never seen, GHD is light green, somewhat thick, small flowers, yellow with purple halo, a kind of special aroma fragrance, in the room can smell.I lean out of the window, watching the wind passed tree gesture and posture of flower, often a station is a morning or afternoon.

没有评论:

发表评论