2013年1月24日星期四

winter dinner for your burberry sonnenbrillen preis the good helper

bur berry did not return overnight, the very next day early in the morning he came back, burberry shirts asked him to go last night where, he says nothing, just tell me, By noon, Yu Hao took the parcel fruit to me, "bur berry, crossed in front of the mountain, we can arrive at the capital city.You have to go to the capital?"

Yes.My eyes out Po sun two small yard, do not know they are okay?bur berry has no good reading, her body is very good."So the bur berry, burberry on sale can go with you where you want to go where?"Yu Hao innocent eyes let my spirit a shock."Yes, as long as you live on it."bur berry furtive look full of lovely.

"It is not a ah, burberry coat will pay the cost of living, not let bur berry worried about my life.""Then I will have bur berry?""Well, bur berry limbs, I can feed myself."Although love money, but pay more attention to money is which to come from."bur berry is really special, but I love."The language of Yu Hao let me some not meet, how one night he became a scumbag like scholar?

没有评论:

发表评论